CT400 Self-Powered Curved Treadmill by SB Fitness Equipment
This treadmill is designed for HIIT Training, Interval Training, Sprints, Short Distances and Walking. This treadmill is not designed for long-distance running as the flexible slats increase the intensity of the workout tremendously.
CT400 Treadmill Key Features
- Great for walking, running or sports training and serious exercisers
- High-speed nylon bearings for smooth and quiet operation
- Specifically designed for high-intensity interval training.
- Super durable, rubber slats (running track) rated for 150,000 miles
- Completely self-powered: no electricity required, can be used anywhere!
- Built-in transport wheels and handle for easy transport
- Adjustable leveling feet for perfect stability
- Steel frame and handrails
- Net Weight: 145lbs
- Max User Weight: 375lbs
- Running Area: 18” X 59”
- Manual magnetic resistance: Low/Medium/High
- The front digital display shows distance, speed, time, and calories. Set time and distance goals.
- Start and stop controlled by an operator using curves located in front and rear of machine using gravity and magnetic resistance
- High tension resistance setting assists in slowing movement down and stopping
- Upward curve located at the rear of treadmill assists in stopping immediately
- As the operator slows speed, the track slows. As operator stops, track stops
- Handrails assist in keeping balance, stability and stopping immediately
Perfect addition to complete my home gym. This piece of equipment is everything it says and more. Well made, easy to put together, very little noisy while running.
I am so in love with it!!