RX2000 Ox Rope Pulling Machine by RopeFlex
Compact and movable floor unit RX2000 can be used for standing and sitting exercises. Excellent for trainers, studios or simply add into a functional training workout zone. This is why top fighters in the UFC use ROPEFLEX equipment to prepare for their bouts!
Our machines offer unique functional training for MMA, jiu-jitsu, wrestling, grappling, and other sports! Ropeflex rope pulling machines offer unparalleled versatility and combines strength training, cardiovascular training, and muscular endurance training in one simple machine.
Features of the RX2000 Ox:
- PROGRESSIVE RESISTANCE - Automatically adjusts resistance from 10lbs up to 200lbs, based on pulling speed and intensity.
- HAND-MADE ROPE - Get a grip on our durable and pliable, polyester-weaved rope. Soft on hands and easy to clean, available in black or burgundy-black colors.
- INTEGRATED DISPLAY - LCD display tracks time, speed (ft/ min), distance (total feet pulled), calories, and scan mode. Works independently with HIPERVISION.
- TRANSPORTABLE & COMPACT - Transport wheels and moving wand makes for convenient mobility and storage. Very small footprint.
- HIPERVISION SYSTEM - Interactive training system for club members, group training, and individuals available as an add-on.
|Technology||Magnetic/Continuously Adjusting Progressive Resistance|
|Resistance||10lbs up to 200lbs|
|Warranty||Frame: 10 years, Parts & Labor: 1 year, Upholstery: 90 days|