HiperVision Bluetooth Module by RopeFlex
HiperVision will change the way you look at exercise! All HiPEQ exercise equipment is compatible with HiperVision virtual reality technology. If exercising was a chore before, you’ll love the way HiperVision puts the excitement back into your workouts! Wherever you and your HIPEQ exercise equipment may be, HiperVision can instantly transport you from dull monotony to a virtual world of fun and variety, where exercise meets exhilaration.
This groundbreaking new feature offers a simulated environment that responds in real-time as you exercise, providing feedback including time, distance, plus other variables, and unparalleled motivation! You’ll never be bored with various adjustable goals to customize each workout to your needs.
HiperVision can accommodate multiple HiPEQ machines for interactive racing, instruction, or group exercise. Sit side-by-side and race against a friend, or connect to more users, over longer distances, and see how HiperVision can redefine your concept of group exercise!
Features of the HiperVision Bluetooth Module:
- BLUETOOTH CONNECTED - Bluetooth module available to connect with Apple iPhone, IPAD, APPLE WATCH & APPLE TV devices.
- COMPETE WITH FRIENDS - Simultaneously track up to 4 rope trainers in interactive races.
- SET TRAINING GOALS - Distance pulled, maximum feet of rope pulled per minute, time durations are all viewable and changeable in the app.
- INTERVAL TRAINING MODE - Interval training mode for rest-and-go workouts. Once the distance goal is set select the number of rest stops and the duration of rest in seconds.
- TRACK WORKOUT ACTIVITY - Keep track of and accurately measure progress. Review results and compare with other participants.
- DEVICES & FUTURE UPDATES - Available on iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and Apple TV. HIPERVISION is continuously improving with new features and capabilities.
Note: The mobile app for smart devices can be downloaded free of charge.