The Stairway GTL by Jacobs Ladder
We have just taken our Stairway stair climber to a new level.
We not only removed the waist belt – so the user controls the speed from the display – but we left it self-powered. It also is impossible to cheat. It’s unique closed loop control keeps the speed level even when you are tired and leaning on the handle. It is a revolutionary stair climber not only in speed control but it maintains the size of Stairway making it available to fit where other stair climbers won’t. Stairway GTL is easy, simple and smart!
THE STAIRWAY GTL KEY FEATURES
- No waist belt needed
- Low step height creating an easier on and off experience
- 8" steps with 10" depth
- Completely self-powered
- Easy to use the console with Intuitive, On-Screen Instructions. Get On and GO!
- Ceiling height requirement of only 8.5 feet (102")
- Speed Range: 25 - 160 Steps per minute
- No Assembly Required!
JACOBS LADDER STAIRWAY GTL TECH SPECS
- Frame: Welded Tubular Steel
- Width: 30.5”
- Length: 54”
- Height: 75.5”
- Weight: 300 lbs
- Stairs: Steel with Polyvinyl Tread
- Case: ABS Plastic
- Handle: Powder-coated Steel Tube
- Power: Self-Powered
- Ceiling Height: 8.5 Feet
- Digital Readouts: Elapsed Time, Steps Climbed, Rate (Steps/Min), Calorie Burn, Heart Rate (wireless)
- Warranty: 4 Years Parts / 1 Year Labor
JACOBS LADDER STAIRWAY GTL SHIPPING DIMENSIONS
- 32” x 60” x 80” , 395 lbs