Viking Pro V Fluid Rower by First Degree Fitness
The First Degree Fitness Viking Fluid wood rower machine is the best choice for home users, Light Institutional, or studio fitness facilities. This Viking Pro fluid rower by First Degree Fitness is a Winner of World Class Functionality and Fine Wood Design.
This beautifully crafted indoor rower takes inspiration from the design of a Viking’s ship and combines modern fluid rowing technology to deliver the luxurious Viking Pro V. Built for performance as much as appearance, this rowing machine sets remarkable benchmarks in both form and function.
A standout favorite in health clubs and CrossFit facilities, Viking Pro V boasts a robust construction that is suited to high-use environments. From its solid timber profile to its ergonomic handle and seat – every design aspect has been considered to assure comfort and sensory satisfaction.
The Viking Pro V offers 5 generous levels of Fluid Force at the turn of a tactile and audible selector dial, guaranteeing a loaded challenge for any workout goal.
An Innovative Masterpiece
Packed full of advanced features, the Viking Pro V is an intelligent fitness machine. A patented twin tank design underpins FDF’s water resistance innovation known as Fluid Force to provide users with the closest emulation of rowing a boat on the water. A steadfast cardio platform, this indoor water rowing machine encourages a professional rowing stroke with its instant catch and consistent resistance throughout the entire rowing action.
This impressive machine is equipped with goal tracking technology including FluidRower app integration and Heart Rate Handle compatibility. Complete with advanced console innovation, Bluetooth auto-adjust technology correlates the chosen tank resistance level with performance monitor parameters, for accurate workout readings.
Features of the Viking Pro V
- Tank: 5 x Fluid Resistance; Bright yellow impeller design achieving 15% greater resistance than standard Horizontal models; Double sealed, precision aligned patented twin tank.
- Monitor: Bluetooth auto-adjust monitor.
- Footboard: Height adjustable footplates; Secure heel captures for optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position.
- Seat: Contoured seat, silent smooth action; Textured finish to prevent slipping; Seat rail brushes wipe away grit with each glide; Optional Seat Back Kit for correct posture and optimal back support.
- Handle: Premium ergonomic handle for optimal grip and minimal strain.
- Frame: Ethically sourced American Ash frame with steel casing; Transport wheels for easy positioning and storage; Compatible with Elevate Kit extension for heightened on-off rower access.
- Other: Durable belt drive with active recoil system; Vertical storage option; Optional smartphone attachment for safe phone mounting.
- Commercial-grade build with a 5-year warranty
- 5 x Fluid Force with Bluetooth auto-adjust monitor (BAM)
- Complete with premium ergonomic handle or upgrade to Heart Rate Handle for wireless readings straight to the console
- Ergonomic handle design minimizes strain on hands, wrists, and forearms.
- Contoured seat with silent, smooth action and optional lumbar support.
- Seat rail brushes wipe away grit with each glide, protecting the life of the product.
- Compatible with FDF Elevate Kit extension for convenient on-off rower access.
- Product Model: Viking Pro V
- Fluid Resistance: Variable Fluid Resistance
- Dimensions: 84" L x 22" W x 21" H
- Upright Storage: 20.47" x 22.05"
- Max User Weight: 150kg (330 lbs)