Viking 3 AR Plus Rower by First Degree Fitness
Using first-grade American Ash, hand-finished and double lacquered for a lifetime of pleasure, we wrap the world’s best rowing function within a craftsman-built framework. The Viking 3 AR Plus Indoor Rower is constructed around a central frame of pressure-formed laminate for unmatched strength and durability.
This eye-catching model is a favorite for people who value a quality home gym and variable rowing workouts. The Viking 3 AR Indoor Rower can easily be stored upright and is a pleasure to use with FDF’s unique Variable Fluid Resistance technology offering easy resistance adjustment mid-stroke.
The outstanding performance of this rowing machine is obvious from the moment you apply resistance – its instant catch and consistent feel throughout the stroke gives you the best body workout for rapid calorie burn and will continually challenge you to meet your next fitness goal.
Features of the Viking 3 AR Plus Rower
- Adjustable Fluid Resistance, from feather-light to Olympic sprint at the turn of a dial
- “No dead spots. Unique triple bladed impeller and baffled tank internals deliver instant catch and consistent resistance throughout the whole stroke
MONITOR & CPU
- Multi-level computer complete with a USB port. The display shows: time, distance, 500M split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts and heart rate
- Height adjustable footplates and straps to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position
- Durable belt drive: smooth, clean, quiet, and again maintenance-free.
- Deluxe ergonomic design allows a comfortable grip and minimized strain on forearms, wrists, and hands
- Ethically produced from solid American Ash
- Transport wheels at the front allow for easy placement and storage at upright position
- Upright Storage: 22" x 21"
- Product Size: 84" L x 22" W x 21" H
- Max User Weight: 300lb
HOW DOES FLUID RESISTANCE WORK?
At the core, all FDF machines use patented Twin Tank technology, providing a series of distinct adjustment levels to cater to where you are at and provide a challenge so you can achieve your fitness or training goals.
The patented technology comprises twin tanks, the inner passive or holding tank, and the outer active or resistance tank. When you select a high level, water will flow from the passive holding tank to the active resistance tank as you begin to exercise and you will experience smooth fluid resistance, no matter what your speed.
Conversely, when you select a low level, the water will be transferred away from the active resistance tank back into the passive holding tank, lowering the resistance. You can even make adjustments on the fly to find a load that is just right for your training needs.
- Wood Frame – 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Polycarbonate Tank & Seals – 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Mechanical Components (of a non-wearing nature) – 2 Year Limited Warranty
- All Other Components (of a wearing nature) – 1 Year Limited Warranty
- 38.97" x 22.04" x 23.03"
- Gross Weight: 53.5lb / Net Weight: 44.4lb
- 87.79" x 6.77" x 5.27"
- Gross Weight: 20.3lb / Net Weight: 18.0lb