Neon Pro V Rower by First Degree Fitness
When performance and improvement matter, NEON Pro V indoor rower drives motivation with its state-of-the-art performance monitor featuring Bluetooth technology for smart device connectivity, and FluidWorkout social app for personal and group challenges. Not only is this rower a durable and robust fixture, but NEON Pro V also promises to add an electric vibrancy to any rowing studio with its changeable bright yellow, orange, green and black frame. The elevated height of this indoor rower makes for easy on-off access, perfect for tall users and rehabilitation. While it's double sealed, precision aligned tank shell and new impeller design achieve 15% greater water resistance than FDF’s standard horizontal series models.
NEON Pro V acquires advanced Fluid Force auto-adjust technology, automatically correlating the chosen tank resistance level with performance monitor parameters, keeping users focused on workout performance, rather than programming console data.
Not only is this rower a durable and robust fixture, but NEON Pro V also promises to add an electric vibrancy to any rowing studio with its changeable bright yellow, orange, green and black frame. The elevated height of this indoor rower makes for easy on-off access, perfect for tall users and rehabilitation. While it's double sealed, precision aligned tank shell and new impeller design achieve 15% greater water resistance than FDF’s standard horizontal series models.
FIRST DEGREE FITNESS NEON PRO V KEY FEATURES
- 5 x Fluid Force
- Bright yellow impeller design that achieves 15% greater resistance than standard horizontal series models
- Double sealed, precision aligned twin tank for precise mechanism, tighter tolerances, greater position for a more robust workout
- Height-adjustable footplates and secure heel captures to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position
COMFORTABLE SEAT AND HANDLE
- Contoured seat with silent, smooth action
- Textured finish to prevent slipping
- Premium ergonomic handle for optimal grip and minimal strain
MONITOR & CPU
- Bluetooth auto-adjust monitor (BAM)
- Interchangeable frame – yellow, orange, green, and black
- Constructed from the finest steel and aluminum
- Transport wheels for easy positioning and storage
- Seat rail brushes wipe away grit with each glide, protecting the life of the product
- Elevated height for easy on-off access
- Vertical storage option
- Durable belt drive with active recoil system
Neon Pro V SPECIFICATIONS
- Upright Storage - 20.47" x 26.77"
- Compact Footprint- 85.04" x 20.47"
- Max User Weight- 330lb
HOW DOES FLUID RESISTANCE WORK?
At the core, all FDF machines use patented Twin Tank technology, providing a series of distinct adjustment levels to cater to where you are at and provide a challenge so you can achieve your fitness or training goals.
The patented technology comprises twin tanks, the inner passive or holding tank, and the outer active or resistance tank. When you select a high level, water will flow from the passive holding tank to the active resistance tank as you begin to exercise and you will experience smooth fluid resistance, no matter what your speed.
Conversely, when you select a low level, the water will be transferred away from the active resistance tank back into the passive holding tank, lowering the resistance. You can even make adjustments on the fly to find a load that is just right for your training needs.
- Wood Frame – 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Polycarbonate Tank & Seals – 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Mechanical Components (of a non-wearing nature) – 2 Year Limited Warranty
- All Other Components (of a wearing nature) – 1 Year Limited Warranty
- 39.37" x 21.65" x 22.44"
- Gross Weight: 67lb / Net Weight: 54.01lb
- 11.61" x 4.8" x 88.19”
- Gross Weight: 41.1lb / Net Weight: 32.28lb