E750 Cycle UBE by First Degree Fitness
The E750 Cycle UBE offers maximum operational versatility including recumbent cycling, seated or standing hand cranking, and wheel chair access. Medically approved and trusted by leading health practitioners, this commercial ergometer is perfect for total body reconditioning and rapid recovery progression.
With options to engage virtually every muscle group, an E750 Cycle UBE workout targets strength, endurance, intensity, stability, flexibility and balance. The counter balance arm rotates 360 degrees to support upper and lower body training and development of reciprocal muscle group balance.
Powered by FDF’s patented fluid innovation technology, its 10 levels of water resistance offer refined and more finite increments for patient safety and skill development. The E750 is an inclusive training device, allowing both disabled and non-disabled users to benefit from a cardiovascular and resistance based workout.
Features of the E750 Cycle UBE
- 10 levels of patented Adjustable Resistance.
- High visibility blue adjustment knobs and levers.
- Operates in both forward and reverse directions for complete muscle engagement.
- Interactive Performance Monitor (IPM) with USB port: The IPM displays: time; speed; distance; stoke rate; calories per hour; watts; level, pacer, and has a heart rate receiver built in.
- The IPM gives you quick start, manual programs, interval training, USB port allows interactive programming.
- Low seat height – 54cm (21″) swivels for ease of access.
- Contoured ‘soft-touch’ seat with lumbar support.
- Counter-balanced Main Arm rotates through 360 degrees to allow optimum height adjustment and standing and seated operation.
- Dual function, upper & lower body ergometer.
- Dual use Pedal / Hand Grip (patent applied).
- Compact footprint – 121 x 95cm (48×37″)
- Max user weight: 150kg (330lbs)