Apollo Pro V by First Degree Fitness
Whether placed in a commercial or quality home studio, this rugged indoor rower never disappoints. Guaranteed to enhance any grand environment, Apollo Pro V indoor rower is complete with a hand lacquered American Ash woodgrain finish.
Flawlessly reproducing the natural catch and consistent resistance of on-water rowing, Apollo Pro V packs a punch with 15% greater resistance than standard Horizontal models – the perfect rower for solid progression no matter the fitness ability.
Offering smart device connectivity, Apollo Pro V indoor rower features FDF’s Bluetooth auto-adjust technology automatically correlating the chosen tank resistance with the console display for a more accurate and efficient workout.
FIRST DEGREE FITNESS APOLLO PRO V KEY FEATURES
- Adjustable Fluid Resistance, from feather-light to Olympic sprint at the turn of a dial
- “No dead spots. Unique triple bladed impeller and baffled tank internals deliver instant catch and consistent resistance throughout the whole stroke
MONITOR & CPU
- Multi-level computer complete with a USB port. The display shows: time, distance, 500M split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts and heart rate
- Height adjustable footplates and straps to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position
- Durable belt drive: smooth, clean, quiet, and again maintenance-free.
- Deluxe ergonomic design allows a comfortable grip and minimized strain on forearms, wrists, and hands
- Ethically produced from solid American Ash
- Transport wheels at the front allow for easy placement and storage at upright position
APOLLO PRO V SPECIFICATIONS
- Upright Storage - 20.47" x 22.05"
- Compact Footprint - 83.86" x 20.47”
- Max User Weight - 330lb
HOW DOES FLUID RESISTANCE WORK?
At the core, all FDF machines use patented Twin Tank technology, providing a series of distinct adjustment levels to cater to where you are at and provide a challenge so you can achieve your fitness or training goals.
The patented technology comprises twin tanks, the inner passive or holding tank and the outer active or resistance tank. When you select a high level, water will flow from the passive holding tank to the active resistance tank as you begin to exercise and you will experience smooth fluid resistance, no matter what your speed.
Conversely, when you select a low level, the water will be transferred away from the active resistance tank back into the passive holding tank, lowering the resistance. You can even make adjustments on the fly to find a load that is just right for your training needs.
- Wood Frame – 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Polycarbonate Tank & Seals – 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Mechanical Components (of a non-wearing nature) – 2 Year Limited Warranty
- All Other Components (of a wearing nature) – 1 Year Limited Warranty
- 39.37" x 21.65" x 22.44"
- Net Weight: 54.0lb
- Gross Weight: 67lb
- Cubic Metres: 11.98 cubic feet
- 5.98" x 3.07" x 87.00”
- Net Weight: 18lb
- Gross Weight: 20lb
- Cubic Metres: 1.02 cubic feet